It was founded to serve as a Carrawayan version of the rapidly growing American fast-casual chains Chipotle and Qdoba; at the time both restaurants could not open locations in Adustelan due to the 1976 Carrawayan Corporate Enterprise Embargo, which was repealed in 2005.
The chain is currently headquartered in 54 Ocean Avenue, however the company's CEO has announced plans to construct the new headquarters, which has an anticipated completion date of 2025. Critics remain skeptical of the dubious claim.
As of June 4, 2018, the Salsa Shack chain managed nine locations in Adustelan:
- 19 New Villa Avenue- East Kempton, Adustelan (opened 1995)
- Jennaviva Convention Center/101 Hall Boulevard- Jennaviva, Adustelan (opened 2000)
- 14 Rolf Avenue- Habercore, Adustelan (opened 2001)
- 2 Fischbach Avenue- Dartervale, Adustelan (opened 2005)
- Redding and Beech Complex- Kempton, Adustelan (opened 2005)
- Staunton University/25 Colgate Street- Ferfield, Adustelan (opened 2008)
- 22 Ocean Avenue- Quinton, Adustelan (opened 2009)
- Trade Center Adustelan Mall- City Center, Adustelan (opened 2013)
- Crosscourts Arena- Cranston, Adustelan (opened 2015)
Development in Minecraft
The first two Salsa Shack locations were created by FalconStorm on November 12, 2015. There are plans by both FalconStorm and StaticAnnouncement to build multiple locations throughout the city. StaticAnnouncement created the third one at Crosscourts Arena on November 13, 2015, in the style of FalconStorm's other installations.